Wednesday 27 July 2016

Ishal Al-Esqalk - Unnecesary force in Phaluhm Phoueck

Abu Abal - Ishal Al-Esqalk addressed his nation today and criticised the SEDEF Protection Force for putting lots of unnecesary force in Phaluhm Phoueck and not enough in Harud, which is facing a violent insurgency between Naqavi supporters and ISIS.

"Today, I strongly condem the SEDEF for putting so much force on the Muslim Crisis in Phaluhm rather than force here. I know we have US and Saudi backing but I do not feel that IWO members do care the situation here. I would strongly suggest that the IWO would put greater seriousness in the Harudi issue. As fellow OIC member Phaluhm Phoueck, I have been talking to her (Royna Nehgyen) frequently and we both agreed to giving a ceasefire for Muslim rebels."

"I think we should work together, as both Muslim countries, its only our distance and culture that seperates us"

No comments:

Post a Comment