Tuesday 26 April 2016

Nancy Shea releases new album

Nancy Shea has released her new album today, which is called My Story. The songs on the album are inspired by her own life.

The album contains 10 songs. Two of this songs were already released in the end of 2015. The eight other songs are new.

Nancy Shea herself is very positive about her new album. Shea: "I always wanted to tell my own story to the rest of the world. Now I can do this on the way I love the most: just sing about it."

Shea's youth is not very casual. Her father died when she was 11 years old. She sings about this in the songs Father and The First Birthday. However, there are some romantic songs too, like My Prince I and My Prince II, where she sings about how she met her ex-boyfriend Robert Doll, who is an actor from the Southern Arc Islands, and her current boyfriend Jake Feather. On the song My Story she tells her whole life in one song.

My Story can be bought in all music shops in Patriam since today.

No comments:

Post a Comment